Gorgeous, simple and powerful.
With anywhere access and RD Gateway.
MAC APPS ON THE GO
with complete Apple Screen Sharing experience.
Apple Adaptive Codec
If you have average or slow internet connection, Apple adaptive codec provides the best remote desktop experience.
If there is someone on remote Mac, you can select whether to ask for sharing the screen or to start your session separately.
Zoom, pinch, pan and two-finger scroll like on your MacBook.
Remotix supports Apple Screen Sharing built-in encryption available on OS X Mavericks and later.
International Keyboard Input
Includes special Keyboard-through-Clipboard mode for hassle-free multilanguage input.
Have two, three or nine displays? Not a problem. Use combined mode to see them all or select each one separately.
Remotix automatically shares the pasteboard with your Mac. Including pictures and RTF.
You can lock remote screen to secure the operations.
or run Windows apps on your iPad
Stay connected. Latest Remotix release features complete RD Gateway support.
Dynamic Resolution Change
If you rotate the device or use Slide Over, remote resolution is changed on-the-fly.
Work or play, listen to music, watch a movie or even operate Voice-over-IP applications, such as Skype or Google Talk.
Network Speed Adaptation
Connection is automatically adjusted to give you the best possible performance for your current network speed.
Automatic Clipboard Synchronization
Share texts, images and RTF between iOS and Windows.
Fully Unicode Capable
Enter text on your PC in multiple languages with no hassle using standard iOS keyboard.
ALSO WORKS GREAT WITH
Easily access all computers from anywhere.
Access your machines even if they're behind firewall or NAT.
Share machines with colleagues using Trusted Users list.
Want to help a friend behind the computer? Quickly connect by Computer ID and Access Code with zero setup.
Manage computers and send messages from Remotix Cloud web interface.
SECURITY IS TOP PRIORITY
- Built-in SSH tunneling for both RDP and VNC.
- Built-in Apple Screen Sharing encryption.
All sensitive data like usernames and passwords is securely stored in iOS keychain and is only available on your device.
Master password or Touch ID protection from unattended access.
- "Fantastic for controlling Macs! Enough said."
- "I use Remotix in a school environment as well as support for other patrons. It connects quickly, remains stable, and provides useful tools while connected. Paired with the latest version of Tight-VNC and you've got a solid and scaleable low cost remote management solution suitable for networks of all sizes".
- "I am running a headless Mac mini with Screensharing, REAL VNC, AND running VM's with VmWare's Fusion product (using screen sharing, REAL VNC, and the VmWare's VNC capabilities), both on a LAN, and across a WAN (using port forwarding) all without issue. The Remotix full version beats out the others in overall speed, connectivity, and interface use-ability. The grayscale mode really makes things fly when using mobile broadband (thank you). Simply put, I must have tried 10 or 15 others (full,versions at that), and the Remotix seems to be the best."
System requirements: iPad, iPhone or iPod touch with iOS 8.0 or later.